Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Dog House?


Otherwise known I think as Kennels. Eli is about to experience the dog house for the first time, as I am leaving him here to go south to Telford and Cambridge for a few days.
We had a great birthday party for him the other day, and went out to supper too. so he had a great 5th birthday. It was just a little unfortunate that the restaurant didn't take dogs and the party he only saw the beginning of before being taken back to bed for the rest of it.... any way I had a good time on his behalf, so that counts.
I am taking an empty car down in order to bring it back full of things I left behind in November.

Needless to say I shall be away from the computer for 10 days.

2 comments:

  1. No comment from Eli on his page yet about this, I note. What a good boy he is. Have a good time away. Eli will be pleased when you're back. I think he deserves a special walkies treat after missing his birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, any chance of seeing you in Cambridge?

    ReplyDelete