Friday 24 December 2010

Christtmas Eve 2010



The winter wonderland is back, and it is really great to see.
I am still staying very busy and there is never a dull moment at all. The driving has been difficult at times. I am now ready for Christmas and looking forward to it too. I am sure this Christmas will be very different to last Christmas, though the house is a pain to keep warm! (in fact it is impossible!)

I took my first wedding up here last weekend and it turned out to be really great. Jamie and Stephanie were a wonderful couple to marry and we all had a lovely time.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I need a little 'faith boost', and sometimes I need a nice picture of Shetland. Your blog fills both needs, keep it up.

    And kindest wishes for a happy and peaceful Christmas.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil, Great photo's A good wedding always lifts the spirits. We rang for one just before Christmas and it was money for old ropes (pause for laughter) it was so cold that they nipped over to the Hall without stopping for photo's so 3 minutes and we were done! With all best wishes from us all for a happy, healthy New Year. Regards Geoff

    ReplyDelete