Wednesday 5 October 2011

Forever Autumn!

well summer has officially ended now and the temperatures are falling. We have had lots of good old wind and rain too!

BUT.....

This also means that the Northern lights are more of a possibility and true to form a week ago there they were for the first time. Wow, not as brilliant a show as when I saw them first last year but great non the less. I did try to take pictures but did not have a decent camera with me (sorry.)

The house has begun to get colder too, however I have redecorated the bathroom which now is the best room in the house!!   sad... but true!













3 comments:

  1. Neil, join the club, I have been forced to become a student again to comply with the change in rules for our industry. I am in the unique circumstance of having a student card and a bus pass (whatever a bus is!) we are staying the night in Brighton having just been to Glyndebourn to see the Opera (La Boheme) a great experience as always. Keep well. Regards G&W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear rev nab - I don't know what I am doing because is is the first blog I have followed. I may be writing to myself. Who knows? You married aulo and myself 10 years ago at wimpole hall cambridge. I just googled to find out where you might be now and look! So far up north you could fall off the top of england! Very excited. Pictures look amazing. Would love to come up with husband and three kids and say hello one day. First must figure out how to work all this blog stuff out. Take care and happy studying. Hope you are the right person. Would be funny if you weren't .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zeinat and Aulo.... wow that is fantastic and yes it is me! I would love to be in touch again. (I still use the note book you gave us all at the wedding too and think of you each time.)why not send me an e mail or phone me 01595693862, revnab(at)btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete