Wednesday 16 December 2009

Another cracking day

Despite a dull beginning the sunrise from the East side was stunning once again. We are having occasional short showers but in between it is great sunshine and blue sky. Eli and I are out to the West side today for lunch with Friends. I have been able to move some of my books into the Rectory in Lerwick, so at least I can see them there. This is just a temporary solution, but handy. I was offered another interview today later in January. I was not expecting this to go so far, and it is indeed very interesting. A community Development Officer. I was not expecting the application to get to this next stage and now I have to think of a presentation to make. This is all wonderful experience and I am pleased. What it is showing at least is that there are good opportunities here and some of them will be my good opportunities.

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment