Wednesday 23 December 2009

December 23rd






I spent this morning getting stuff ready for te services on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I think I have got a new spin on the "The people who walked in a land of darkness" image from the prophet Isaiah. Any way I am pleased they are done anyway. I have also got a version of the "twelve days" just in case it seems the right thing to do.!!

A lot of the snow is now going though it is cold (around freezing anyway) I went for a lovely walk over bannamin Beach and down on the south end of Burra, always a favourite spot. Some of the scenery was still awsome and here are some pictures taken.
I did not take a picture of a wonderful black turkey which was wandering free at the South end on the grounds of decency. I don't suppoae he is long for this world bless him.

1 comment:

  1. Neil, this all looks really fantastic. If you manage to keep the power on (Over lost power for 19 hours last Thursday!) you'll be ok!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete