Sunday 11 April 2010

Another day in the life....

Well not really a day, more of a week really! The week has flown by very fast and has been very busy too. I have begun a new "part time" job in the Community Mental Health team and this is very interesting indeed. I am working in a wonderful team of people who are supportive and friendly. The job entails many things and we support a number of people who are residential, living in their own small appartments, and people who are out in the wider community.

As well as this new start I have enjoyed showing my friends sister and her son around on Monday, while my friend was working, and we all went to a beach too one evening for a picnic... yes the weather is warming up and I am writting this with the front door wide open and the sun streaming through the windows.

I have been out for supper twice, once at the indian restaurant and once at some new friends house.

Today has been another morning in Tifanies for breakfast followed by quite a full church including two other ministers, one of whom was up here on holiday with his family.

I am going to take advantage of this glorious day now and treat Eli to a good walk. He has been very patient this week sitting a lot in the car while I am at work and out visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment