Sunday 21 March 2010

My soul he doth restore again, and me to walk doth make!


Well there is the proof. Scarpa have acknowledged that the boots should not have failed in the way they did and have replaced the failed pair with a brand new pair of Scarpa boots. Good old Scarpa! I always knew deep down they were good boot people. There was no messing either, simple exchange.
Now I have the awful choice to use the new boots. I always feel the same when I get a new pair of shoes or sandles... I seem to keep the new ones until much later.
So my souls is restored.
A glorious day here today and the sea has calmed over the day to the point where I can hardly hear it.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, such a nice thing to hear about good service, so rare. I certainly has soled me on the brand! We are off to Majorca tomorrow for a few days R&R. I will try to send a photo or two. Still missing you at the Church, they try hard but do not have your style or easy manner! The toilet is officially opened and a very nice job it was (I am not thinking of the cost) but of course none of the locals would use it as everyone would know where they were going! REgards
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete