Wednesday 3 March 2010

March has begun like a lamb




It is Wednesday today and I have been at the Walter and Joan Gray home all day. It has been a glorious day, the sea was so calm and the skies so blue. I guess it must have been 55 degrees at least outside, and I was certainly warm enough with just a thin jumper (gannzie) on..
I am taking another funeral on Friday and services in a care home up north tomorrow. This week is certainly hectic. Off to Yell on Saturday for a meeting and for lunch, Eli will come too of course.
I took some photos yesterday and today. The skies can be very dramatic no matter what the weather. The lone fisherman tending his creels had a radio palying which was co clear over the calm water. Eli is seen watching on too. The evening light today was very calming.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're keeping well Neil.
    David and Jean in Hilgay

    ReplyDelete