Wednesday 17 March 2010

The things I have to put up with







Apparently tomorrow is the vernal equinox so we should see some changes in the Sun's behaviour. The sunsets have been pretty good over the weekend


and I have to put up with these views. I put it here so that you can all see what I mean.



I had a good afternoon and evening on Yell again last weekend, and despite the local news telling me about unruly disturbances on Yell I do not think they were referring to St Colmans Mothering Sunday service, though we did get quite a crowd..



I have been asked to go into Walter and Joan Gray home tomorrow and I have Crossroads work on Friday so this wek will end up not being so bad really. I had a another Crossroads client yesterday and we went swimming again. I enjoy this as you feel you are really making a difference.



Today I am going over to Bressay again to visit a couple of folk.



No news yet about my boots but I had to get a new inner soul (sic!) the other day for my wellington boots because I ended up getting so soaked when I tried and failed to get a huge trunk of wood out of the water. It was fun trying and Eli just watched. So all in all you could say my soul(s) is being refreshed.





No comments:

Post a Comment